perjantai 31. lokakuuta 2014


Kimi Teräväinen

-        Hi my name is Kimi
-          I am 19 years old
-          I come from Orimattila in Finland

-          My hobbies are riding a bike, karate and walk out

-          I study in social- and health care. this is my last studying year.

-          I like music, my pets and walking in forest

 

 

 

Matka fiilikset

 

Olen Kimi Teräväinen viimeisen vuoden lähihoitaja opiskelija

 

Reissuun lähtöön on enää viikko ja on hyvät ja odottava fiilis reissuun, vaikka hieman jännittää lähteä reissuun. Mutta odotan Islannin reissulta hyviä ja antoisia kokemuksia, ja lähden islantiin ensimmäistä kertaa.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Pieni jännitys on aina hyvästä! :) Matkalla saatte varmasti monia kivoja kokemuksia! Hauskaa matkaa, Kimi!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hello Kimi, nice to meet you.
    We are sorry to tell you that you won´t be able to take a walk in the forest here. Because we do not have any at all :) But you could take a walk trhough the lava though. Today we have 6 boys and 1 girl in class 213. Its very great to have all the girls but also nice to have a boy!´we look forward to meeting you!

    VastaaPoista
  3. what´s up Kimi.
    Nice to hear from you. If you fancy to go to Blue Lagoon we must tell you that it is very expensive but it´s worth it. We think the price is aronund 5-6000 Isk. There are some pubs, nightlive in town, close to your hotel on weekends. The most popular ones are Players and Center.
    Hope you like Iceland,
    Farewell, group 212.

    VastaaPoista