tiistai 31. maaliskuuta 2015

That is when I introduce myself

Hello everyone!

I've been called Anni, and I'm barely 19 years young. I wasted sixteen years of my life for living in Kuopio (city in eastern Finland), far away from everything. Then I realized I want to move someplace more civilized , and that's how I came to Helsinki. So, since I was 16, I've moved from Kuopio to Helsinki, then from Helsinki to Vantaa, and now we're moved from Vantaa to Tuusula with my boyfriend Pauli. Btw, he's also one of us, who's coming to Netherlands.

I'm not very sure about my English skills, but I really try my best and hope you understand at least half of what I'm trying to tell. Whatever, even if I can't express myself perfectly in other languages than Finnish, I've traveled about ten times in different European countries. Just not Netherlands yet.

Well, I don't exactly know what I'm supposed to tell, so I just write something you might like. Writing is one of my hobbies (maybe my favorite), and I kinda write about everything. And if you noticed, when I write, I really write a LOT. I also like photographing, but it's not one of my biggest skills. I still think it's more important to do something what makes you feel good, than what you are good in. When I do something I love, I do it with all my heart and all my feelings.

I love colors too! And yellow... If I could, I would stuff yellow everywhere. I really enjoy thinking and planning our new apartments decoration. And when that decor-thing is ready, I would love to have a dog living with us too. That dog would be lapponian herder, and the name would be Oodi. That's "ode" in Finnish. Really, dogs are great, and I find myself way more relaxed when I'm around dogs, than what I'm with people. They are kinda like my soul mates.

What about my personality... Well, I'm so sensitive, and I really worry about everything. I know I shouldn't, but I still do. It's one of my strength and same time one of my weaknesses. I'm also shy around people, who I don't know. It can be hard to try to understand me and my thoughts, but really, it's ok. I don't understand them either!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti