maanantai 30. maaliskuuta 2015

Melissa / 17 / Vantaa



I'm that person who gets way too excited when it comes to all things beauty; makeup, hair- and skincare (Sorry.) My passion is creating things and I love all things artsy. You'll find me where the sun is shining.

I've lived my whole life in either Helsinki or Vantaa, both in the capital region which means I'm not used to living in small cities even when it comes down to only two weeks. I feel like the time in Zwolle is going to be something very different.

My free time is spent doing stuff like photography, watching hockey (mostly NHL), adventuring around the world, blogging and being and you know, as you do, crazy dog lady (to be honest i don't mind cats either). When it comes to school I'm studying photography, film & media at Keskuspuiston Ammattiopisto (Keskuspuisto Vocational College, located in the capital, Helsinki). I'm on my first year of the 3 and I'm really loving all the creativity around me as well as the atmosphere.

I decided to apply for this exchange student opportunity straight after I heard about it. I'm all about adventures and seeing the world so I'm in whenever it comes to travel. Even before this oppoturnity I've heard a lot about The Netherlands as a country and it has been on my list of "places to travel to" for a while now. I'm excited about meeting new people, seeing new places and getting to use my English again.

I can't wait until it's time to hop on the plane and go. 17 days left and counting!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti